Now the United Reformed Church.
The Chapel was built in 1864
A listed building. which contains a panelled Friends Meeting Room in the centre bay.
Now the Cowper Memorial United Reformed Church.
The Old Chapel is now a private house.
The chapel was erected around 1814-16 and is now disused.
The Chapel was constructed in 1811, near to the cottage where John Wesley preached to the village in October 1778.
The chapel is now a private residence.
The inscription on the stone over the central window reads Wesleyan Chapel 1877.
The chapel was built in 1832.
The chapel was built in 1907 on land donated by a local landowner.