Grendon is a small village in rural Northamptonshire, on the borders of Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire.
Grendon has two grade II* listed buildings: Grendon Hall and St Mary’s Church.
Grendon Hall is now Grendon Outdoor Learning Centre for children and young people run by Northamptonshire County Council. The building is late 16th century and was extended in the late 17th century/early 18th century.
St Mary’s Church dates back in part to Norman times. The tower contains a ring of six bells, dating from 1618.